Mother’s Day is coming up and i’ve rounded up some gift ideas for all the moms in your life.
Whether it’s your own mom, mother-in-law, best friend, or sister, this is the time to celebrate all the amazing things they have done as moms (because being one is the most important and rewarding things one will ever get to do).
All these gift ideas are mom approved (i’ve vetted them by my very own and some mama friends) and range from all price points, perfect for any budget. Happy shopping!
1. Crystal Bowl: Perfect to decorate a space or to add a small snack when hosting.
2. Chanel LA CREME MAIN Hand Cream: Smells divine, it will make any mom feel luxurious and a great size to carry in her purse, sells out all the time.
3. Le Creuset Round Dutch Oven: A must have for moms that love to cook, and there is a 20% off sale happening right now which is unheard of so get it while you can.
4. Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne: This is a classic scent and cult favorite (my mom loves it).
5. Mackenzie-Childs Taylor Teapot: For afternoon tea this is a great addition to any mom’s collection. This one and this one are just as fabulous and more affordable.
6. Monique Lhuillier Linen Hemstitch Napkins: These light pink linen napkins come in a set of four and great for a personalized gift as you can monogram them!
7. Fleurish Peppermint Lip Balm: Founded by two amazing women (one that happens to be a dear friend since college), this lip balm is made with all natural ingredients, smells lovely, and is super hydrating.
8. Le Creuset Utensil Set: This is a great set with the essentials for cooking and makes a great decor item for her kitchen counter.
9. Antique Silver Round Tiered Stand: Such an elegant piece, great for hosting or to elevate a quick family meal consisting of finger food.
10. Grace Farm Roses: For the flower lover mom these are perfect. Forget about the mainstream online flower websites, these are the dreamiest roses and come in the most beautiful shades. Use shopping code CHANEL10 to receive 10% off your order.
11. Gold Leaf Catchall: A small dish where mom can place jewelry or lip balm on her nightstand.
12. Kosterina Extra Virgin Olive Oil: A great way to help mom elevate her cooking with this fresh delicious olive oil and Martha Stewart approved. This comes from family olive trees in Southern Greece.
13. Matouk Pezzo Throw: Pamper mom with this cozy throw by one of my favorite luxury linen companies (always a classic).
14. Diptyque BAISE Candle: A perfect scent for mom’s home and this one is one of their best selling ones. I have loved this French fragrance company since I was a kid (thanks mom!) for their fresh floral scents and beautiful packaging (not to mention I use the glass containers as makeup brush holders when the candle is finished). Click here and here for other candles with amazing scents at more affordable prices.
This post may contain affiliate links, I may earn a commission from the purchase of these links.
Thank you for being open and vulnerable in sharing your journey. No doubt this will help so many women. So…
Great list and helpful
Yes! Love all of these gift ideas. If baby comes early, maybe I’ll treat myself to some Mother’s Day gifts…
Buenas referencias querida Chanel!
Muy lindo. Excelent post. Gby.